“Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.”

FACEBOOK :)

MSA #2

hey beast , i'm so in tears because of missing you so badly .
i wanna hug you beast , i miss you so much .
beast , why'd you making me this crazy ?
you're suck beast :'(
help beast , i miss you .
hey , did you know the meaning of I MISS YOU ! hah !
beast ! , i miss you . and how many times did i had to repeat the same 
same words to you ?
hah ?
i miss you beast !
ouh , shit ! .i'm fuckingly wanna met you .
i wanna hug you as tight as i could !
beast , i really need you right now !
i need you by my side right now !
i need to hug you because i miss you .
i need to cry , because i miss you !
i need to hold your arm , 
i miss by the time you kneeled to me .
\it's like, ouh gosh . no one ever do that to me.
no one ever treat me the way you are .
no one being so special to me just like you are .
instead of my family .
beast , did you put a spell on me ?
why can't i let you go out from my head , even for a second ?
ouh beast , i can't hold it anymore .
i need to see you face .
i need you .
i need everything that you always give tome ?
i need your kiss , i miss them so much .
and i'm more missing you :'(
wo xiang nian ni beast !
you'll always be in here nomatter what happen :(

thanks for reading :)

No comments:

MSA :)

all the things that i type , it's all mine :)